Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Welcome!

Image: Credit link
Hi everyone! This is my first blog ever and my first post! My goal in writing this blog is to share with you the knowledge I have gained and continue to gain in the cosmetics industry. I have been working as a cosmetic chemist for a few years now. I chose to remain anonymous.

This blog is geared to those who think they would be interested in a cosmetic chemist career or those who have just started in the cosmetics industry and want to learn more about the materials they work with and the different kinds of formulas out there. I hope this blog is helpful to you. Please feel free to post questions or email me personally. My email is cosmeticchemgal@gmail.com

Image on homepage:  Credit link

Disclaimer: All content provided on this website is for educational purposes only. I will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. Opinions provided here are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment